Total Pageviews

Friday 18 March 2011

In situ for Gold Cup Friday

Getting to see this place during festival times more than lived up to expectations.. Few pints, Thai dinner and tucked up by midnight nice and fresh for today!
 
Big Buck's was tremendous yesterday and really showed why he was favourite over GC.. Thought ruby was brilliant too, using reins not whip to power that huge horse home 
 
1405: Ski Sunday e/w for no reason other than I won with him at kempton park in January and I think ap is on board (not 100% sure about that).. Also a small stake on Dirar TBP

Triumph: grandouet to win - got 25£ on this at 11.5 with a tbp saver on him and Sam Winner (nicholls)

Gold: Denman: Definitely going to strengthen my position as the day progresses and I get more excited.. I have backed him and really want him to show he still has it in him after finishing tired and severely weighed down in a gallant performance in the Hennessey last November.. Kauto Star also has a chance to redeem last year's fall and show that it was just a respiratory matter that prevented him from gaining that fifth KG VI title at Kempton back in ice-cold winter weather at Kempton Park. I will go for one of the 8-10 yo horses too but will make my mind up at the track

Not sure what happened to Peak Rider in the last but if he does run, I'm on

Looking forward to getting in amongst it in the tattersalls! If you're in there and fancy a pint, tweet me @planey2k

1 comment:

  1. £557.49 profit for the week so far.. Just thought I'd mention that

    ReplyDelete