Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day 2 recollections and Day 3 Lookings..

 
Day 2 P&L: Horse Racing: £125.44 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £125.44


Now I have got over the disappointment, neigh, depression of seeing Time for Rupert perform so badly today, and convinced myself that my Queen Mother CC 1-2-3 makes up for it (all individual bets, I hasten to add, not a tricast or owt like that) I have had a chance to look at tomorrow.. and I must say, I’ve not made many decisions yet other than to get to Cheltenham as soon as possible after work and enjoy the St Paddy’s Day celebratay

Have backed Blazing Tempo at 4.9 TBP since I lost a £4 antepost bet on him yesterday in the Arkle (a race in which he was never entered!).. 2m 4f is a distance that he enjoys and I heard something good about him on the Betfair preview vids.. so that’s my only punt so far, other than the bets I have previously placed:








Think I will also go for Kayf Aramis (trained and ridden by a Twiston-Davies) TBP in the 1405 and Albertas Run E/W in the 1440 Ryanair Chase..  and will then probably strengthen on Big Buck’s and hope that he will take out our collective revenge on the bookies for today.

Looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment