Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 April 2012

Masters Round 4 Thoughts...

Just got in situ with a pint of green dragon in the New Rose in Islington, from where I'm penning this unplanned blog.. As well as my copy of the RP, I have collected sport sections from the Sunday times, telegraph and the observer and I'm looking for masters value.. Mickelson tees off at 7.40 and in the last 20 masters, the winner has come from the final pairing 18 times.. But can he repeat the heroics of yesterday (30 on the back nine is simply enough to make you puke) ? Hanson still beat him with a 65, King Louis is right there, and the group on -4 could prove a threat too (Harrington, Mahan and Westwood especially) .. At 21-1 i'm gonna have a go on westwood and hope he can repeat or better his 67 from day 1, which may well require him robbing Lefty of his powers on the green and prowess in and around them. I may well lay Phil Mick too as I like Oosthuizen and think the 3 time champion is a bit short. I'll level with you, I'm hugely exposed and seeking a fillip .. I'm on segal's tip at fairyhouse but I just lost about 12pts on the United QPR game and just don't fancy big Phil to get a fourth masters to his name.

1 comment: